Share | 

007 says goodbye players and clan :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 am

Dear all,
To all my friends and clan members..007 aka glen is stepping down from leading and owning EP for the following reasons.
1st I have not played in ages and i have totaly lost my aim.
2nd I have not played ET in about 3 or 4 weeks and have now totaly lost interest in ET
3rd I now own an xbox 360 Smile Very Happy and have been playing this like mad..so im gonna link it up to xbox live and have some real fun Razz
4th My familly have suffered enuff over these years with me constantly on the pc and ignoring my kids etc..
And lastly 5th I have a very poorly nephew whose gonna need my help (his dad died in june) so im gonna help him recover from his injuries..

So my friends this goodbye to all..
Its been a total pleasure to play with you lot over the years and man i have had soooo much fun..
3 or 4 years of my life has dissapeard on ET..
Im gonna miss you all like missing a leg or something..
so to the following i say a special thankyou for having me as leader and as owner.. If your not mentioned then sorry that i forgot you.
Sniper...Aka foxy...Doggy...dotis from evil...johnny, maik , chicken, deffo goblin, and a whole bunch of you

thanks goes to strobe..and method for having the faith in me to help them with server..

Guys i have said goodbye in the past on evil etc and came back at least twice..but this time im not comming back or changing my mind...
I will be uninstalling the game once i have found a sutible replacement for my possition...
Take care my friends my xfire is headshots007 and my email is parasitehogs@fsmail.net
all the very best people and players alike
Glen big kissys to all mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 am

wow big shock but totally understandable. Time comes when everyone has to decide enough is enough. Well on behalf of all the ep members i say a great thank you for keeping the server going over the past few months. Your a great guy and hope you have fun with your family and your x-box. Hope to keep contact as i hate it when people fizzle away. Never know might meet on x-box sometime if i get one Razz.
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 pm

thx glen for all the good times we had playing ET Smile

i totally understand u, especially cos im not far to do same Smile

hope 2009 will be a good year for u and ur family...

Big kissy from france and thx again !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 am

Respect for making this decision!

Take care mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Not sure how to explain all my thoughts on this, but to sum up your a great guy who's left his own mark in the ET community. I'm glad you've decided to prioritise your kids and family more now over playing. Video games are fun to relax and fill up spare time, but theres more important things in real life. When i was 14 there was nothing more id want to do except play ET with all that free time I had, i could play an entire day, wake up and do the same over and over. You could say it was time wasted, but i'm a guy who doesnt think of the past like that. At the time I found it really fun and spending my time having fun and that's what counts in your childhood. I hope you have fun with your xbox but don't get too absorbed into it, i know there's a time when kids grow up and ask themselves whether their father was a good man and a good father. I wouldnt like to remember my dad as being too busy shooting lasers to spend some time with me. However im not trying to pick fault, i'm sure ur a great dad. Anyway good luck with it all and wish you well, im not sure what else to say to somebody you're probably not likely to speak to again, my words cannot explain it.

I guess this time the limping dog that is easyplay should be put down. Everyone is free to go or do whatever they want to do although im guessing you already have. I'l be removing the website, but il keep the forums up for now.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Guys guys guys....im not gonna dissapear ya knows....im on xfire and on msn and if ya like im spending a lot of time on facebook
www.facebook.com and look for a guy named glen curtis.. im here so find me and i will chat with ya assess Smile
take care
glenny Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EP}Jack
Clan material
Clan material

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 pm

i totaly understand you Geln. The xbox is huge fun Very Happy ..and all the other things are important too. I hope we will be still in contact m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fisherman
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 pm

raises his glass

To Easyplay!
To 007
To everyone whos made this place fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 am

The Fisherman wrote:
raises his glass

To Easyplay!
To 007
To everyone whos made this place fun

nice sayings The Fisherman,

well everyone i can't be fucked to make a new topic, i just say i've quit ET too, found some new games to play (Fatal Frame/Project Zero series and Left 4 Dead)

so here i say goodbye to all EP members and everyone that i had some fun time with during game play,
FoxySniper resigned for good.
special thanks to 007, dotsi, doggy, maarten, johnny, the fisherman, strobe, wicked, jack, method and all others who i may have forgotten.

~FoxySniper, Solo-Sniper ~ex EP and EvIl. Retired from ET after a fun 5+ year play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 am

Well we had our funny moments when i still played ET... Gl whit ur life and let's talk sumtimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey i dunno buy i now play in [=G!X=]Numaps (BLUE) should go there sometimes they r recruiting aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 007 says goodbye players and clan :(   

Back to top Go down

007 says goodbye players and clan :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1